Advantage Agri-Marketing Services is an award-winning advertising agency that focuses on farms, ranches and businesses rooted in agriculture. We are currently seeking an Video Production Coordinator to assist in a wide array of local video projects. This is an entry-level, contract position.
The Video Production Coordinator will be expected to manage all technical areas of video projects, including filming, audio, lighting and editing. A minimum of two technicians will be on-site for every shoot to assist the Video Production Coordinator as needed.
Skills, responsibilities and requirements of a Video Production Coordinator may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Experience filming HD videos for the purpose of digital promotions and advertising. Access to a DSLR camera and basic equipment is highly preferred, but not mandatory.
- Experience with lighting as pertaining to professional video production.
- Experience with audio as pertaining to professional video production.
- Video projects may include interviews, voiceovers, etc.
- Proficiency in editing software such as Final Cut, Adobe Premiere Pro or other related products.
- Candidate must have access to their own editing software
- Proficiency in photography a major plus, but certainly not expected.
- Proficiency in graphic design a plus, but certainly not expected.
This is a contract, freelance position. Projects will be intermittent but frequent. Projects will be planned ahead of time to ensure availability of candidate. Candidates may work in the agency’s downtown office or from home.
In addition to local video shoots, Advantage produces videos for farms and businesses located all throughout the country. A qualified candidate would have the opportunity to assist as a technician or assistant in such video shoots, should they be interested.
To apply, simply click the button below, or send a CV and portfolio to email@example.com.